Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Strength


I finally joined Pinterest after seeing everyone else's boards during my InterWeb travels. One of the first pins I came across is the print above.

As I mentioned yesterday, I am not feeling very strong right now. This print reminds me that even when I am feeling my absolute worst, I am still strong.

I have handled a newborn baby and toddler by myself while Steve was in the hospital. I drove 8 hours one way two weeks after giving birth to make sure Steve got the care he needed. I may not feel great right now, but I am still getting things done. When push comes to shove, I can stand on my own and fight.

I may not be feeling 100% now, but I will survive and I will be strong. It is the only choice I have.

What keeps you strong when you are feeling like the world kicked you in the teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment